viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

ONE WAY TO HEAVEN

I did what I could, said the crippeld while he walked
Saw more than I could, said the blind yougman
Avoiding pagan things or
Things I should not do.
But I was not an angel like they wished
I tried to explain beyond the reason
My existence without God
Yet God did no let me
Because it is he who runs this circus:
And no one else can.
I loved to love
And dreamed like no other:
There was peace and the war was gone
Democracy was finally achieved
The africans had lots  of food
While the imperialists lost it all
There was no god or hell
There was not good or wrong
People had no gender
There were no guys or lesbians
Because we accepted it all
The polar bear survided
And the condor was not extinguised
There was no hunger
We finally did not need money
An the world lived in harmony.
Then, as I woke up again
I saw tears, We were close to the end
We had time to make choices
And we went for the worse
I did no unterstood why
No one did ´cause we
Embodied the chaos en system
Dominated by strong governemets
Who anever allowed the change
They killed and the hurt
They never paid like they should
This is the way in which grew
They did not allowed the best
This is the way we died
Because we never lived for the better.
Heaven is awaiting, lets us fly from hell.




Oscar Darío Velásquez Lugo
10'10'2014
Amsterdam



------

No hay comentarios: